Hey, guise! Would you look at that, my first post here is one asking for assistance.
Alright, I have a Kindle Fire first generation, and I'm thinking about upgrading it to OtterX. I've already been there, done that, and beaten the bush up ten times over with playing with that Kindle. It's currently running CyanogenMod 11, Otter version, with self modified partitions which I needed to change up again anyways to offer more System space and maybe more Data space, something I wasn't worried about when I repartitioned it last time.
Anyhow, I was wondering if there was any way to power through the conversion process without a computer, as I'm lucky if I ever get on the computer.
Thank you in advance, and I'm sorry for asking such a noob question.
-Kam
Alright, I have a Kindle Fire first generation, and I'm thinking about upgrading it to OtterX. I've already been there, done that, and beaten the bush up ten times over with playing with that Kindle. It's currently running CyanogenMod 11, Otter version, with self modified partitions which I needed to change up again anyways to offer more System space and maybe more Data space, something I wasn't worried about when I repartitioned it last time.
Anyhow, I was wondering if there was any way to power through the conversion process without a computer, as I'm lucky if I ever get on the computer.
Thank you in advance, and I'm sorry for asking such a noob question.
-Kam
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire