ads

mercredi 26 août 2015

Help thread. HTC one m8, Started having several issues !



Hi community,
I've been using my Htc one m8 (locked with Rogers) for a little over a year now with no issues. It's not rooted, running sense 6 android 5.0.1 for awhile.
All of a sudden several issues started creeping up: first double tap to wake up stopped working, and the shortcut to the camera (turning phone side ways and pressing volume down). Then the proximity sensor stopped working. later on i noticed that nfc wouldn't turn on and the phone didn't know if it was on landscape mode or portrait (making it an issue when viewing pictures or videos) and this were all in the lapse of 24hours.
so I factory reset it and it seemed to work for a couple of hours but then all the issues creeped back (NOT all at the same time). At this point I thought it was because of an app or my back up. SO factory reset it again and set up as new device but this time it didn't fix the issue at all .
After that I tried factory factory reset it a couple of more times with no success, tried having my phone fixed but I couldn't find a store in montreal that is willing to try and fix it (they all say if the open the phone they might wreak it ??!!)
Called htc they asking me to send the phone by mail for 100$ and then they'll tell me how much it cost to fix it.

As far as i know the phone didn't drop ! :( and has the latest updates

Can anyone help me? do you think flashin a rom will fix this or does it sound more like hardware issue?

I appreciate any help/tips you can give
thank you



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire