I just recently purchased a LG Optimus Exceed 2 VS450PP1 Verizon prepaid and I would like to root it, but I'm afraid to use the wrong guide to do so.
I have already done this part: Turn on USB debugging: Settings and enabled the installation of unknown sources.
It seems that Towelroot used to work but no longer does. Can someone post a link to the correct procedure for my phone or the instructions to do so? I already read did a search for my phone and read several pages, but I'm still unsure which procedure will work for my phone.
This is my phone info:
LG Optimus Exceed 2 VS450PP1
Build Number KOT49I,VS450PP1
Software version VS450PP1
Kenel version 3.4.0+
Thank you.
I have already done this part: Turn on USB debugging: Settings and enabled the installation of unknown sources.
It seems that Towelroot used to work but no longer does. Can someone post a link to the correct procedure for my phone or the instructions to do so? I already read did a search for my phone and read several pages, but I'm still unsure which procedure will work for my phone.
This is my phone info:
LG Optimus Exceed 2 VS450PP1
Build Number KOT49I,VS450PP1
Software version VS450PP1
Kenel version 3.4.0+
Thank you.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire