So I have an LG L 22 C and I rooted it and installed King root and King user and it started to freak out on me so what I did was I install superuser and deleted King user even though I had set it as a system app well when I did this I started getting this error message and I said well in order to fix it all instead of trying to go and download catch and all that stuff I figured I would just go ahead and factory reset my phone well when I did that I turned the phone on and it said Google framework process has stopped and now I cannot get past signing in on Google and I keep getting the error message the process. Come. Google thing I really need some help I want to know if it's possible if anybody has the original firmware for the LgL22c also known as the LG power off of the Straight Talk network using Verizon towers please help
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire