HI Guys
recently got a Z3 compact. cool little phone but lacking in a lot of simple options compared to the likes of Samsung, etc.
I am trying to change individual sound notifications for various messaging notifications and also to change the sound notification of locking/unlocking screen.
Under; Settings > Sound & notification > Default Notification
This is where I change the sound for notifications, however this effects all notification sounds for all forms of messages, email, hangouts, etc. How do I change them individually?
Under; Settings > Sound & notification > Other Sounds
This is where I can choose 'On' or 'Off' for "Screen Locking Sounds'. However it does not allow me to change the sound that the phone has registered by default.
I downloaded various Super Mario Bros sounds and want to individualise sound notifications so that when my phone is receiving messages, etc it will play the various sounds and unlocking the screen will play the 'level up' sound, making it in all sound like my phone is playing Super Mario Bros. I had this on one of my Samsung phones and rather dissapointingly cant seem to do the same with this phone. I also downloaded apps called "Ringo" and "Lightflow" but they too don't allow me to make these personalised changes.
Any help or advice?
recently got a Z3 compact. cool little phone but lacking in a lot of simple options compared to the likes of Samsung, etc.
I am trying to change individual sound notifications for various messaging notifications and also to change the sound notification of locking/unlocking screen.
Under; Settings > Sound & notification > Default Notification
This is where I change the sound for notifications, however this effects all notification sounds for all forms of messages, email, hangouts, etc. How do I change them individually?
Under; Settings > Sound & notification > Other Sounds
This is where I can choose 'On' or 'Off' for "Screen Locking Sounds'. However it does not allow me to change the sound that the phone has registered by default.
I downloaded various Super Mario Bros sounds and want to individualise sound notifications so that when my phone is receiving messages, etc it will play the various sounds and unlocking the screen will play the 'level up' sound, making it in all sound like my phone is playing Super Mario Bros. I had this on one of my Samsung phones and rather dissapointingly cant seem to do the same with this phone. I also downloaded apps called "Ringo" and "Lightflow" but they too don't allow me to make these personalised changes.
Any help or advice?
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire