Sorry if this is in the wrong section but i'm at a loss. Ok so here is my dilemma. I rooted my friends f60 using kingo root. I was going to install a de-bloated rom to give her more space but it was late and I never got around to finding a suitable rom so I just left her with the rooted phone. Well she ended up having someone else flash cyanogenmod and I guess there were bugs. Her camera didn't work and and kinda laggy. Well she the same guy come back and "fix it" and I have no clue as to what he did. the phone doesn't power on and I can't get it into download mode or fastboot. When I plug it into the comp it vibrates and the windows chime dings notifying something has been connected to it. When I go to view the drive the only thing in it is an image folder nothing else? Luckily I saved a badckup of her phone when I did the initial root. Can I just flash that back? If so how do I even get the phone to be detected?
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire