Hello. Im a galaxy s3 user and wanted to get full transparent accuweather widget for my phone since the original one really bothers me with its "hugeness" . I found one thread and i downloaded 100% transparent widget(Im new so i cannot attach links :/ ) . I installed it through CWM and i think the installation was successful but theres one little thing that bothers me. It looks good but under the clock there is a text line which contains just this: "%-B" I cannot figure out what this is and how to get rid of it :laugh: is there any way like edit something and delete this line? I tried to set not showing the city and weather, but it is still there. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I run on JB 4.3 Android Revolution HD. Thanks
EDIT: I just realised that there should be Day and date instead of that %-B if that helps
EDIT: I just realised that there should be Day and date instead of that %-B if that helps
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire