Hello everybody,
I have a question of which im not even sure the answer excists.
I want to try formatting my N910F TRLTEXX to F2FS. Ive read about it and tried many different ways but it just doesnt seem to work, as soon as I install or recover my rom it goes to ext4 or my recovery says its unable to mount /system /data /cache. It doesnt seem to matter what order or seperate them they always go back to ext4. And flashing the recoveries I found are nexus and dont work.
Im about to give up but bot before one last shout out :)
Does someone know if theres a way to convert to F2FS and use it with a custom rom and kernel that dont format it back? Id really appreciate a link or tip to a guide helping me set it up.
Much appreciated.
I have a question of which im not even sure the answer excists.
I want to try formatting my N910F TRLTEXX to F2FS. Ive read about it and tried many different ways but it just doesnt seem to work, as soon as I install or recover my rom it goes to ext4 or my recovery says its unable to mount /system /data /cache. It doesnt seem to matter what order or seperate them they always go back to ext4. And flashing the recoveries I found are nexus and dont work.
Im about to give up but bot before one last shout out :)
Does someone know if theres a way to convert to F2FS and use it with a custom rom and kernel that dont format it back? Id really appreciate a link or tip to a guide helping me set it up.
Much appreciated.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire