Dear Team,
My Samsung Galaxy S3 GT i9300 got stuck and now when i want to power it on it stuck on a white screen.
1- To factory reset i tried to go to recovery mode but still stuck on white screen.It only goes into download mode.
2-I tried to upgrade firmware/flash stock ROM through odin but fails.Gives no pit mapping.Gives error below
<ID:0/004> SetupConnection..
<ID:0/004> Initialzation..
<ID:0/004> Get PIT for mapping
<ID:0/004> <ID:0/004>
There is no PIT partion.
3-I tried with PIT file and re partition but still fails.
Need Help Please
My Samsung Galaxy S3 GT i9300 got stuck and now when i want to power it on it stuck on a white screen.
1- To factory reset i tried to go to recovery mode but still stuck on white screen.It only goes into download mode.
2-I tried to upgrade firmware/flash stock ROM through odin but fails.Gives no pit mapping.Gives error below
<ID:0/004> SetupConnection..
<ID:0/004> Initialzation..
<ID:0/004> Get PIT for mapping
<ID:0/004> <ID:0/004>
There is no PIT partion.
3-I tried with PIT file and re partition but still fails.
Need Help Please
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire