ads

lundi 31 août 2015

Can no longer see files in my internal memory!



I can no longer see files in my internal memory!

They were present when I connected my phone to laptop and copied some files.
There was an empty folder named /storage/emulated/0 inside the original /storage/emulated/0 directory.

As it was empty, I tried deleting it but it was taking a long time so I cancelled the process.

After I disconnected my device, while on ES File Explorer, I discovered that majority of my files weren't showing up. I selected all the files which are displayed and saw their size, a mere 20MB, and the Homepage on ES File Explorer shows usage to be 2.35GB/12.80GB.

Is it some sort of virus that created a seemingly empty folder inside the actual directory? And what about the files that were showing up previously alongside the folder?
I believe that I may have deleted my files when I tried deleting that folder. And why would that folder seem to be empty? Please help me out here! :( :(



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire